Friday, April 16, 2010

Daycare


As I went through my big list of blogs this morning I found this picture that immediately broke my heart at Natural Papa . I don't think a bigger statement could be made about children in daycare. It just strengthens my resolve to spend as much time as possible with my daughter. Financially things are pretty stressful, I work constantly to save the family money and pay off our debt. I just always need to remember that the most important thing isn't our house or our car or even the bills, it's my girl. She is the best thing I've ever done (I tell her all the time). She saved my life. She rocks my world. Chief and Little Miss are my everything and my world. No job could ever justify losing that. Life is short, it's about the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment