Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crunchy Betty Honey Challenge



I am on day 3 of the Crunchy Betty Honey Challenge and I am in love! I have been washing my face with raw organic honey (I get mine at TJ's, so good and cheap). My skin has never felt better. I already loved Crunchy Betty but I have to admit that I haven't actually tried any of her recipes, well I'll be trying tons now. I saw old friends yesterday (on day 2) and they were already commenting on how great my skin looks.

Here's the deal, I take a scoop of honey (not much) and rub it all over my face. When I'm in a hurry I splash water and take it off right away, when I'm not I leave it for a minute or two. You will never believe how quickly and easily honey washes right off of your skin. I have a newborn and a 3 year old so mostly I'm in a hurry.

Note: Do not get this stuff in your hair, skin and hair are very different worlds when you're talking about honey.

On another note, I have finally learned how to use a Moby Wrap! Now we'll just see if the Little Chief enjoys it.

No comments:

Post a Comment