Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Fuzzy Caterpillar



Once upon a time, mommy (who is a new gardener) went to the garden and found a big fat caterpillar. Now, Mommy was never afraid of bugs and Little Miss loves bugs so, Mommy introduced Little Miss to said caterpillar. He was named and he was allowed to live. Then he ate and ate and ate, not unlike the good old Eric Carle book. Mr. Caterpillar was a hungry little buggar. Maw Maw and Paw Paw came for a visit and we shared a look at Mr. Caterpillar.


Oh, wait...did I say caterpillar? I should have said "Jerk Face Horn Worm".


Get off of my plant JFHW. When I thought you were a fuzzy caterpillar I liked you but now I fear that I will have nightmares about you. P.S. I hope you choke on all of my tomato leaves that you ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment