Thursday, January 5, 2012

Moods

Ahhh, moods...often uncontrollable and usually undesireable (at least if anyone is taking the time to notice). I started in a funk on New Years Eve and have been somewhere between grumpy and angry ever since. I've taken more vitamins and I've been drinking more water which seems to help but not quite enough. I have snapped at my children, flipped off other drivers and just generally been unkind. What does one do when it feels as if the moods have taken over her will. I want to be peaceful and happy. I want to be an uber-understanding super mama who doesn't care that it takes 3 hours to get ready to leave the house (with a 3 year old and a 7 mo old). My patience is thin and time seems so short. I don't want to miss one moment with my children and now I find myself rushing them, telling them to move along and hurrying them through every moment that should have been enjoyed.

I need to take back these moments and find something inside to help.

I'm planning to participate in the 10 day family re-charge. If you're reading this I hope you consider it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment