Friday, July 17, 2009

New Bloggeritis

So I think I have new bloggeritis, self-diagnosed. Filled with anxiety (am I good enough), fear (will they like me) and excitement (I have so much to say, every thought turns into a blog).
One thing I was thinking about is the fact that I am attempting to blog about an area that I am still developing, my natural, crafty and organic self. I'm not totally new to these things, just an eternal work in progress.
My latest read (from the library of course) is "Gorgeously Green" by Sophie Uliano. I'm so excited to start, I'll let you know how it goes. With a toddler in the house it's rough to find reading time. All of these wonderful women blog about reading, making jam, crocheting and doing yoga while raising 5 kids...I have no clue how they do it. If you do it, please write a blog for me to read (then write a book and make a movie) and shout it from the mountain tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment